Espresso yo’self at Espresso Fest
Espresso Fest comes to Byron Bay
What’s not to love about espresso martinis? They are a combination of three of our favourite things – coffee, vodka and dessert all wrapped up in one delicious package!
If you’re impartial to an espresso martini then you’re not going to want to miss Balcony Bar & Oyster Co’s Espresso Fest! From the 23rd of October – the 6th of November we’ve got you covered at just $12 all day every day, plus if you have a local member’s card, the price of espresso martinis will stay at just $12 for the rest of the year after espresso fest.
Or if you are a true cocktail connoisseur and are looking for the finest espresso martini in town, they can offer you The Top Shelf Espresso Martini which contains only the finest ingredients including our top shelf vodka Kettle 1 and Byron Bay Coffee Company’s finest brew.
A specialty cocktail menu has been carefully crafted by their expert cocktail masters featuring flavours like
- The Orangetini – Vodka, aperol, espresso, burnt orange sugar syrup and dehydrated orange
- The Cocospresso – El Jimador tequila, Malibu and espresso with desiccated coconut rim
- The Cookies and Cream – Jameson, Baileys, Frangelico & espresso with a cookie crumble rim
- The Rahspresso – Baileys, vodka, espresso, muddled raspberry & an edible glitter rim
- The Chilli Chocolate – Chilli rum, Espressocello, chocolate sauce, honey & coffee
- The Caramello Koala – Butterscotch, butter vodka & espresso with a glazed caramel shard
- The Slowspresso – Featuring local distillery Brookie’s Slow Gin, pomegranate liqueur, espresso and berries
If the excitement of specialty espresso martinis isn’t enough to get you keen, one dollar from every full price espresso martini sold will be donated to the incredible local charity Rafiki Mwema. Kick started by local mum Sarah Rosberg, Rafiki Mwema’s mission is to ensure the cycle of abuse is broken and children in Kenya are able to live as children should. To find out about this very worthy cause, head to Rafiki Mwema or to book yourself a table to celebrate espresso fest head to our reservations page.